Rap Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rap Game

Müsic mp3 download Lyrics

AnasayfaPortalAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap
Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma
En son konular
» Siteden Beklentileriniz...
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimetarafından Thuq Ptsi Ağus. 31, 2009 6:48 pm

» Qarasis - Endise-i istikbál ``2009 yeni albüm``
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimetarafından Thuq Ptsi Ağus. 31, 2009 6:46 pm

» Şanışer Methüsena 100 den Fazla Mp3 Arşivi
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimetarafından Thuq Salı Ağus. 18, 2009 3:15 pm

» Qarasis-Amatorizma [AntepLi Rapper]
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimetarafından Niqqa Çarş. Ağus. 05, 2009 12:25 pm

» Kolera - Aşık İle Maşuk
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimetarafından Niqqa Ptsi Ağus. 03, 2009 11:11 am

» Sagopa Kajmer - Sözlüğü
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimetarafından Niqqa Ptsi Ağus. 03, 2009 10:45 am

» sagopa Kajmer-Kolera Fani
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimetarafından Niqqa Ptsi Ağus. 03, 2009 10:28 am

» Sagopa Kajmer Baytar
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimetarafından Niqqa Ptsi Ağus. 03, 2009 10:24 am

» DMX - Fuck the Industry [FuLL aLbüm]
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimetarafından Niqqa Ptsi Ağus. 03, 2009 10:18 am

» Kolera Hayret Yine Sustun
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimetarafından Niqqa Ptsi Ağus. 03, 2009 10:14 am

Tarıyıcı
 Kapı
 Indeks
 Üye Listesi
 SSS
 Arama
Forum

Eminem-We Made You Lyric

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Thuq
Kurucu
Kurucu
Thuq

Erkek
Mesaj Sayısı : 110
Lakap : Boss
Madalyalarım : Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Ftzv9l
Ruh Hali : Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Deli10
Kayıt tarihi : 23/01/09

Rep sistemi
Aktiflik:
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Img_left75/100Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Başarı Puanı :
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Left_bar_bleue100/100Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Güçlülük:
Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Img_left100/100Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Empty
MesajKonu: Eminem-We Made You Lyric   Eminem-We Made You  Lyric Icon_minitimeÇarş. Tem. 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Guess who's back? Did u miss me?
Jessica Simpson, sing the chrous

Chrous: When u walked thru the door it was clear to me
Ur the one they adore, who they came to see, ur a rock star
Everybody wants u, yay yea, who can really blame u
We're the ones who made u

Verse 1

Back by popular demand, now pop a little Xantac, for antacid if u can
Ur ready to tackle any task that is at hand, how does it feel? Is it fantastic is it grand?
Well look at all the mass of masses in the stands, Jada man no dont massacre the bands
Damn i think Kim Kardashian's a man she's something just cause he asked to put his hands
On her massive glutius maximus again, squeeze it then switch it and pass it to her friend
Can he come back as nasty as he can? Yes he can can dont ask me this again
He does not mean to lesbian offend but Lindsey please come back to seeing men
Samantha's a 2, ur practically a 10 i kno u want me girl in fact i see a grin, now come in girl
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://rapgame.yetkinforum.com

Eminem-We Made You Lyric
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası